According to the latest research, business to business companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than companies that don’t blog and business to consumer companies that blog generate 88% more leads than those companies that do not. Even if you keep the research aside, in today’s market, customers do not buy properties without conducting online research and seeking evidences as to whether or not your services are right fit for them. Through blogging, you can inform your customers about your services, answer their queries and build familiarity and trust. It doesn't only drive more prospective customers to your website but also improves your conversion rate and business.
What we do for you?
- To get an immediate exposure to the vast web audience with local information about building codes, restrictions, subdivisions, property sale statistics and more.
- To build network with local citizens and businesses that exists with a community-oriented blog.
- To give reader a very strong sense of your business priorities and services offered.
- To communicate with your readers and illustrate your expertise in real estate business.
- To target to potential buyers and generate new leads for your business.
- With the use of pictures, categories and groups, you can easily communicate the message you want to deliver to your readers.
- By using non-sale approach in blogs, you can encourage bloggers to link to your website.
- A well-written blog, drives more readers to your website, improves your rank in the search engines and generates more business.
What we do for you?
- Focus on quality blogs and ensure that they reach to your target readers.
- Optimize blogging according to rules and regulations set by Search engines.
- Organize your blog and make it easy for readers to navigate.
- Inform your customers about your services, answer their queries and build familiarity and trust.
- Illustrating your business niche and expertise in real estate business, we write informative and interesting blogs that is more likely to get more shares, links, and referrals on social media sites.
- Use blogging as a part of social media strategy and update your blog on all social media. It increases your visibility, promotes credibility and boosts your business.